- 5 min
- 1 Nespresso Caramel Crème Brulee capsule
- 2.5ml Monin Salted Caramel Syrup
- 50g Caramel Custard Pudding
- 100 ml Milk
- Ice Cubes
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Syrup
DISCOVER OUR ORIGINAL MACHINES
- Add 1/2 cup caramel custard pudding your of choice into VIEW Recipe Glass.
- Drizzle 2.5ml of Monin salted caramel syrup.
- Add 3 ice cubes.
- Pour 100 ml directly into the Nespresso Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother. Close the lid. Press the button to make milk froth for Cappuccino.
- Pour mixture into the Recipe Glass.
- Extract 40ml of Caramel Crème Brulee coffee over the mixture.
- Top it off with whipped cream.
- Finish with caramel syrup to taste.