Machine Care and TroubleshootingAeroccino 3Select another machine
Clean before the first use. Attach the relevant whisk.
Attachment with spring for airy froth while remove spring from whisk for less froth.
Fill milk frother up to one of the two "Max" level indicators.
Place the lid on the Aeroccino. For a hot preparation, press button once to start. Button lights up Red. Take approx. 70-80 sec. For cold milk froth, keep button pressed for approx. 2 seconds. Button lights up Blue. Takes approx. 60 sec.
Remove the jug from the base. Remove seal from lid. Remove the whisk, and the spring from the whisk.
Wash inner jug, seal, lid, whisk and spring with detergent and rinse with warm/hot water
Do not put the jug in the dishwasher and do not immerse into water for cleaning purposes, do not water the bottom part of the Aeroccino which contains the electrical plug, but clean the interior of the Aeroccino with detergent and rinse with warm/ hot water. Use non-abrasive cleaning materials
Dry all Aeroccino parts with a fresh and clean towel, cloth or paper and reassemble all parts.
Aeroccino does not start.
- Be sure to position the jug correctly on a clean base.
- Be sure to attach the whisk to the jug correctly.
Quality of milk froth not up to standard.
- Be sure to use whole or semi-skimmed milk at refrigerated temperature (about 4-6?C)
- Be sure to use the appropriate whisk and the jug is clean.
Red Button blinking.
- The appliance is too hot. Rinse it under cool water.
- Whisk is missing.
- Not enough milk. Fill milk frother up to one of the two "max" level.
- Be sure to use the appropriate whisk and check the corresponding indicator level.
Diameter 9 cm x height: 17 cm
220-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 430-500 W
- Spare Parts
Do you require a replacement part for your machine?
Allow one of our Coffee Specialists to assist you through your Spare Part selection by calling the Nespresso Club at 1500498 (Monday to Sunday, 9am – 6pm).